Welcome to the 2023 Indie Author Book Review Awards
Here’s how to enter:
Click the Entry Button to complete and submit a form for each book entered.
Please provide a correct email address for contact and confirmation.
Once your form has been submitted please go to the payment section. You must indicate what book the payment is for and you name,
We will confirm receipt of your form and payment with in 48 hours. You will then be instructed on where and how to send the required copies of books.
Book must have been published between 1/01/2021 and 12/31/2022.
A portion of the award entry fee will be donated to our local Shop with a Cop Christmas program for underserved children.
1. The Indie Author Book Reviews Award contest is a literary competition open to anyone who has independently published the book they wish to enter. All books entered must be independently published and the author must have full rights. This means the book must be self-published by the author, or published by a small, independent press wherein the author retains full rights to their book..
3) Our judges names and locations will not be disclosed to protect their privacy. No author is allowed to contact any judge. Feedback will not be given by any judge. Scoresheets will not be provided to the authors.
4) You may enter more than one book in the contest, but each additional book will require a form and the $75 dollar fee. ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
5) The entry fee for Best Cover Design in $25 ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
6) The contest will open March 1, 2023 and will close April 30th 2023. Prizes will be awarded in June 2023.
7) All entrants are eligible for a guest blog post on Indie Author Book reviews.
8) Winner’s will be showcased on Indie Author Book Reviews Website.
9) Entering the contest does not guarantee a win.